Aqara Ceiling Light T1M
Smart, Vibrant, Sleek
The Aqara Ceiling Light T1M combines dual colour temperature main lighting with customisable RGB ambient light in a smart, energy-efficient fixture. Compatible with home automation systems, it offers versatile control for enhanced smart home integration, enriching everyday living with both functionality and modern style.
- All-Around Compatibility1: Compatible with most popular ecosystems. It supports Apple HomeKit (including Adaptive Lighting), Amazon Alexa, and Google Home.
- Matter Compatible1: This device is Matter-compatible over the Zigbee protocol. To enable Matter, an Aqara Hub with the latest software is required.
- RGBIC Status Light Ring: Users can use the side light for gradient lighting effects, and it can also function as a status indicator when connected to other smart home devices. For example, when another smart device detects an issue (like a leak or an open door), you can program the external light to show a specific colour. The integrated RGBIC side light can project captivating gradient effects, enhancing your room's ambiance and sophistication with vivid colour transitions.
- Bright Whites and 16-Million Colours: Thanks to its RGB CCT technology, it features 16 million massive colours, rich dynamic effects, and an interactive experience. Two-colour temperature lamps, 2700K-6500K can provide a better luminous flux, which can easily meet the needs of two-colour temperature lamps with main lighting.
- Ra90 Lighting and Ultra Long Lifespan: The high colour rendering index (Ra90) provides a strong colour reproduction ability, avoiding distortion in lighting effects and maximising colour realism. It can be used continuously for up to 50,000 hours, making it resistant to burnout and ensuring stable operation.
- Multi-Control and Home Automation: Multiple smart lighting control options are available, making the T1M compatible with various Aqara Control Devices such as Cube T1 Pro, Mini Switch and Wireless Switch. These options can automatically adjust lighting based on door and window status, keeping you visually informed about changes in your home environment. Even in the event of a network outage, wireless control will continue to operate smoothly2.
- Low Consumption and Easy Connection: Compared to Wi-Fi competitors, the Aqara Ceiling Light T1M does not congest your smart home network. On the contrary, the T1M acts as a mesh repeater, enhancing the reliability of your Zigbee network. Furthermore, it boasts significantly lower idle power consumption, making it both environmentally and budget friendly.
- Versatile Fit: With no visible flicker, the Aqara Ceiling Light T1M is suitable for various home settings, and is gentle on your eyes, making it ideal for different home environments, such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and more. The Ceiling Light T1M is not a DIY item and should be installed by a licensed electrician only3.
- Use as a status light: For when the security system is disarmed, etc.
IF the Aqara Camera Hub G3 detects an unknown face when you are not home,
THEN the Aqara Ceiling Light T1M will begin blinking in red, and the alert system triggers the siren and will notify you remotely.
When the Door and Window Sensor, positioned in the window area, is triggered, the Camera Hub G3 scans for unknown faces. If detected, the Ceiling Light T1M blinks red, signalling a potential intrusion. The Alert System is then activated, triggering the siren locally, and sending remote notifications to keep you informed about your home's status.
(Requires: Aqara Ceiling Light T1M + Camera Hub G3 + Door and Window Sensor T1)
- Toggle the light status easily.
IF the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch is pressed,
THEN the Aqara Ceiling Light T1M will turn on.
With the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch, seamlessly toggle the lighting status of the Ceiling Light T1M with a single automation, eliminating the need for two separate automations to switch it on and off. Aqara Home's smart automation also allows the creation of custom lighting scenes, such as adjusting the brightness by rotating the Cube T1 Pro.
(Requires: Aqara Ceiling Light T1M + Wireless Mini Switch + Aqara Hub + Cube T1 Pro)
- Circadian lighting within Aqara Home.
IF it is sunset,
THEN slowly adjust the ceiling light temperature from cold to warm.
Easily configure circadian lighting using the dynamic effects feature in the Aqara Home app, allowing for a gradual adjustment of the Ceiling Light T1M temperature from cold to warm. Additionally, if you stay in the sofa zone, set by the FP2 sensor, for over 10 minutes, signalling potential relaxation or movie-watching, the device's brightness can automatically dim.
(Requires: Aqara Ceiling Light T1M + Hub M2 + Presence Sensor FP2)
- Alert with different colours.
IF a water leak is detected,
THEN the T1M can flash yellow.
Rather than relying solely on notifications or alerts through a hub, the Aqara Ceiling Light T1M enhances the user experience by using changes in lighting effects to indicate special events in the home, providing a more intuitive experience.
(Requires: Aqara Ceiling Light T1M + Aqara Hub + Water Leak Sensor T1)
- Model: CL-L02D
- Dimensions: φ 495 × 75 mm (φ 19.49 × 2.95 in.)
- Wireless Protocols: Zigbee
- Rated Parameters: 100 - 240 V~, 50/60 Hz, Max. 0.4 A, 40 W
- Colour Temperature: 2700K ~ 6500K
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH, no condensation
- Zigbee Operation Frequency: 2405-2480 MHz
- Zigbee Maximum Output Power: ≤ 13 dBm
Supports: Aqara Home, Apple HomeKit4, Google Home4, Amazon Alexa4, Matter4
What’s In The Box:
Cover x 1, Base Plate x 1, Mounting Bracket x 1, Self-Tapping Screw x 3, Flat-Head Screw x 2, Plastic Anchor x 3, Metal Washer x 3, Plastic Washer x 3, User Manual x 1
1 A compatible Aqara hub required.
2 Voice control requires pairing with a compatible Aqara Hub and integration through the Aqara Home app. To use Siri for control, it needs to be connected to an Apple Home. Additionally, AI gesture recognition and control can be achieved through the Aqara G3 camera.
3 Required to be installed by a licensed electrician. Recommended for installation and use in spaces ranging from 5-20 square meters.
4 Requires an Aqara Hub