Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1
The Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 is a retrofit roller shade controller that does not require a complicated installation and can work with your existing Roller Shade by operating the beaded cord. It does not require dedicated wiring and can run both wirelessly from the built-in battery or being plugged into a power supply via the provided USB Type-C cable.
Key features :
- Easy Installation: Just screw the device to the wall, attach the adapter, insert the beaded cord of your roller shade, and the device will be ready to be connected.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice, Marusya are supported.
- User-Defined Opening/Closing: The user will be able to pre-set a number of desired open/close percentages and switch between them easily.
- 2-Month Battery Life*: Thanks to Aqara battery-saving technologies, industry-leading battery life is achieved. You don't need to worry about charging the device every few weeks.
- USB Type-C for Charging or Constant Power Supply: You can choose between two installation modes: wired and wireless. For charging or powering the device constantly, the most modern and versatile Type-C port is used.
- One-Button Control: Thanks to the Aqara Home app, the full operation of your roller shade can be done by pressing only one button such as the Aqara Mini Switch.
- Smart Home Automations: Connect the device to the Aqara Home app, and you will be able to forget about operating the device manually: after configuring the automations, it will just work by itself!
- 4 Adapters for Different Types of Beaded Cords: The majority of roller shades with beaded cords are supported due to a variety of included adapters.
* Supposed to roll and unroll a roller shade of 1.8m*1.8m once a day
- If the sun is too bright, the roller shade will unroll automatically.
When the sunlight is too bright in the afternoon, it is detected by the M1S Hub's built-in illumination sensor and the roller shade will unroll automatically, making you more comfortable and saving energy on cooling. In the evening, the roller shade will open automatically when the Door and Window Sensor detects that you are back home.
(Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 + Hub M1S + Door and Window Sensor)
- The roller shade will close when you go to bed.
The Motion Sensor located at the top of your bed will detect when you are going to bed and will trigger the Roller Shade Driver E1 to close your roller blinds to make your sleep more comfortable.
(Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 + Hub + Motion Sensor)
- Roller shades will roll up automatically by the schedule.
On weekday mornings, the roller shades will roll up right before you wake up in order to make it more pleasant. At the same time, they will be kept down during the weekends so you can sleep a little later.
(Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 + Hub)
Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4
Dimensions: 42×37×165 mm (1.69×1.52×6.89 in.)
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 55℃ (14°F ~ 131°F)
Operating humidity: 0-95% RH, no condensation
What is in the box: Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 × 1, Screw × 2, Expansion Tube × 2, Double-Faced Adhesive Tape × 1, Spare Rotating Plate × 3, USB-C to USB-A Cable × 1
Battery Type: Lithium battery (not replaceable)
Rated Input: 5V-1A
Total Power Consumption: 5W
Standby Time: Two months (based on controlling a roller shade of 1.8m x 1.8m up and down once a day)
Standard: GB/T 12350-2009